Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow

Snow White's Cottage in the Snow

Snow every once in a while is nice. It's pretty. It's quiet. But I like the kind that stays a day or two and then goes away. Luckily that's the kind we get most in Southwest Washington. We are supposed to have sub-freezing temperatures the rest of the week, though, so I think I'll be staying in. I've got plenty to keep me busy. I just found out were getting COMPANY at the beginning of March. John's Dad has been coming up every year for the Portland Roadster Show and a good visit, but this year he's able to tear his wife Connie away from work, and she's coming,too. Connie is one of our favorite people, and she hasn't been up to see us before. She's coming not just to see us, but to go to the Sewing and Stitchery Expo going on in Puyallup, Washington the same weekend as the roadster show. There was clapping and jumping up and down when we told the kids. Yippee!! (But there's so much to do!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home