Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just checking in. . .

I haven't been crafting, I haven't been cooking. I did make brownies the night before last, but they were basically eaten all at once while they were still warm (it was only a small batch.) Last night the phone rang at 2:48 AM. Shocked out of a deep sleep I had to go pick up my daughter from a sleepover at a friend's house 15 miles away. She had a migraine headache and wanted to come home, poor thing. She was supposed to be going to Vacation Bible School/Camp with a couple of friends early this morning. We're going to be experiencing "Heat Wave" weather starting today and running through the weekend (so maybe it wasn't going to be the best time for camping, anyway.) If we are going to be experiencing extreme weather, I much prefer "Arctic Blast" to "Heat Wave," though I am amused by how the weather gets reported.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home