Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Magic Yarn Ball is here!

Received Swaps 018

Look! It's my Magic Yarn Ball from Rebecca at http://ewedevil.com ! That's HAND SPUN yarn she made herself!! I've never had handspun before! And I let Rebecca know I was partial to bunnies, and look at this sweet little girl bunny just waiting to be freed! (A few too many exclamation points, maybe?) There are lots of intriguing things showing here and there, but I want to do it the right way and find them as I use the yarn. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to make with it and get started. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

very cool! great swap.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

yay! i'm glad it arrived safely :D
i really hope you enjoy crafting all of your goodies out.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home