Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back-Tack III Received!!!

Guess who's here?

Received Swaps 010

It's my Back-TackIII stuffie from the talented and fabulous Sarah of Hearts and Needles.

I got my package today. I have to tell you, I love getting a package in the mail!

Received Swaps 001

And inside?

Received Swaps 002

All sorts of goodies!

Received Swaps 006

The charmingly girly Wee Bunny (with the abbreviated ears) who shall be known as "Foo-Foo." I was pushing for "Eloise," but I was outvoted by the kids. The heart appliqued on the front is pink satin, and it has the most beautiful pink button on it. I don't have my own button stash---but I may have to start.

Received Swaps 008

Detail of the monogram, and the ruffled bean-bag thingy that helps Foo-Foo stand up and adds to her general feminine appearance. And there's the other 4 buttons!

Received Swaps 005

One of Sarah's very cute finger puppets of her own design (just like in her blog bannner,) this was snapped up by Audrey and dubbed "Doo-Dah."

Received Swaps 003

Sarah apparently has an impressive paper stash. I wish you could get a better look at these hand stamped tags and the wrapping on this package. I'm a paper junkie, and these are NICE. That package sure looked like a chocolate bar to me, but inside:

Received Swaps 009

Better than chocolate, it's more papery goodness. It's these beatiful cottony notecards from Ikea with embroidered (embroidered!) envelopes. I love them. I feel so spoiled!

Received Swaps 011

Sarah also shared this terrific vintage needlebook find, which I love. The outside advertises "Food Fair, America's Showplace of Food Values." There were also some beautiful little labels, and a darling little wooden spool loaded with red polka dot ribbon. Thank you! It was a package worth waiting for!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

wow! you were spoiled! awesome package

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home