Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cat Toy Swap

Sherry 036

I figured I should post some crafting content today. I haven't been idle in that respect, although I've been sticking to small quickie projects. I think it's the whole summer thing--the kids are home, the yard needs attention, there are places to go and people to see. I signed up for a cat toy swap at Swap-Bot, and wanted to post a picture of one of my catnip mice. They are crocheted out of Knit-Cro-Sheen and Crystal Palace "Fizz" and stuffed with poly-fill and "Meowie Wowie." Here is Bob getting in on the photo shoot. Actually, this is right before Bob ENDED the photo shoot by trying to make off with the subject.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

love the little mouse! what a fun swap :D

swap bot is a cool little deal... by the way- your ball is *this* close :D
will definitely be mailed tomorrow

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home