Friday, July 06, 2007

Five Friday Things

I told Audrey I would try to post every day while she was gone. I'm getting a migraine, though. . .I can tell. . .it just has that feel to it, so I'm going to try to post quickly, take an Imitrex and go lie down. So I give you: Five Things About My Friday:

1) I took the cats to the vet today, for flea medication and vaccinations. They wouldn't do Smokey's regular vaccinations because they want him to have a proper exam, so it's back to the vet on Monday for him (I'm sure he'll be thrilled.)

2) I went to the grocery store. There was a guy there trying to pick up women. I was observing him with mild amusement. We left about the same time, and even though he was 3 parking places from the cart-return, he left his cart in an empty parking place (two parking spaces from the cart-return.) And THAT would be one of the reasons the man is still single.

3) The neighbors (the Wests, to the South) are having a yard sale, doing brisk business, and my dogs have been quite good, considering. That man they barked at had a very loud voice.

4) My husband is going to a youth soccer coaching seminar tonight, all day tomorrow, and all day Sunday. I am rather jealous of losing the weekend with him.

5) After I see if the migraine will pass, I am going drag a couple of area rugs out to the drive way to try to hose them down. If it's going to insist on being hot and dry, I may as well see if I can put it to good use. At times like this I wish I owned a clothesline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home