Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is Springing!

Primroses on Back Fence

Primroses are the first sign of Spring around here. The ones I put out in the pot-rings on my back fence have had time to get established.

Tete a Tete Daffodils

These little tete a tete daffodils come right after the crocuses. I love them, they are so little and perfect and early, and I really need to remember to plant a whole lot more.

Forsythia

It isn't until the forsythia bursts out in bloom that I know Spring is really here. We actually turned off the heat yesterday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

even with our 60 degree plus weather, I'm still sooooo jealous of you with your blooming beauties.

I can't clean my beds as yet until all of the dang ice is gone, then I'll have to get to work. No knitting will be on the schedule until I can clean up my garden.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home