Friday, September 29, 2006

Let Them Eat Cake

In yesterday's post I mentioned that the puppies were off destroying my yarn while I was baking. Here are the results:

Rose Cake

Autumn Carrot Cupcakes

Fall Cake

All that baking, and it wasn't for us. My family has been so conditioned, they didn't even complain. I did it all as a small bribe for the teachers at my kids' school. Our fall fundraiser isn't going so well. I set up the cakes in the Staff Dining room along with a note to please remind their students this is the last weekend of the magazine drive.

Cakes in Teacher's Lounge

Hopefully the request is softened a bit by the three different kinds of cake.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

everything looks fabulous! your wilton's classes must be worth it.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Suse said...

I am so totally intimidated by those amazing cakes.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Cool cake carriers! Where did you get them?

6:55 PM  
Blogger sherry said...

Hey Shari, the cake carriers are Tupperware, but they come from my all-time favorite retailer. . .Target. I haven't seen the rectangular one with the cupcake insert there in a while, and the round one is currently on clearance at my local Target. (There's a few on eBay, though.)Wilton makes similar ones, available at Michaels (though their cupcake insert only holds a dozen cupcakes and not 18 like the Tupperware one.) They are sooooo handy!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home