Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"Sherry Needs"

Okay, this was fun. Rebecca (of Ewe Devil, link over there on the bottom right---I'm just back from rafting and I'm bone-lazy) got this nifty trick from Laura (of "A Tale of Two Lauras.) You Google your name and "needs" in quotation marks, and it comes up with a random list of stuff derived from multiple sources that people have written. Like this:

Sherry needs a lot of time to care for her children.

Sherry needs to inform David that she can never again receive gifts of this nature from him.

Sherry needs instruction in phonics.

Sherry needs all our help.

Sherry needs to back off.

Sherry needs to be stored upright in a dark, quiet place.

. . .time

. . .glue

. . .a mentor

. . .no introducton

1 Comments:

Blogger aj said...

I did this meme too - isn't it funny!

The one about Sherry needing to be stored in a dark place... ROFL. That one struck me funny.

I'm a new reader to your blog, but I've giggled through several of your posts already - I'll definitely be back!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home