Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heavy Decorative Object

Rebecca (with her awesome blog at http://ewedevil.com) posted some nifty thrifted objects, including a brass rabbit, which I admit that I covet. I'm not a big knick-knack person, but I do admire a good, heavy decorative object--one suitable for whacking intruders with, should the occasion arise. Here is my designated object, the one I will hopefully remember to brandish as a weapon in the face of a burglar, rather than cowering and making funny noises--which is far more likely.Heavy Decorative Object

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

you made me laugh out loud! i love your snail!! i'm now reconsidering the location of the rabbit. need to place it somewhere closer to my bedroom... although.... i do have a collection of brass candlesticks in the hall - that should work too, right?

7:23 AM  
Blogger sherry said...

Absolutely.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home