Monday, April 10, 2006

In the beginning. . .

It all started with a question I had about knitting that led to the Yarn Harlot. Knitting blogs? Craft blogs? I wasn't really aware of such things. I read archives, YEARS of archives. As other sites were referenced I checked those out. I read their archives, I looked at the websites they liked to read. Not only about projects started and either finished or abandoned (what ever did happen to Stephanie's awful smelling goat fleece?), but about weddings and babies and everyday familys' goings on. And I started to think: I knit, I crochet, I embroider, I paint, I bead, I craft, I have a family and I life, I can write! Therefore, I can blog, right?? I'm not going to post a picture today. I'll try that next time. Small steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home